SAIMOS® Video Analytics
Your cameras see more with video analysis
SAIMOS® Video Analytics is a flexible and scalable solution based on Deep Learning for professional users in various industries. Our video analyticsalgorithms are based on artificial intelligence and are mainly used in professional environments.
Nevertheless, we do also have loads of SME’s and private customers relying on our video analytics, especially when it comes to perimeter protection.
In Retail, shop owners do highly benefit from our counting and heatmapping functionalities.
All SAIMOS® Video Analytics modules are characterized by highest stability, accuracy &quality, easy configuration, VMS integration (Milestone, SeeTec and others) as well asexcellent support.
External evaluations of our video analysis on an international comparison by renowned companies confirm our technological lead and quality.
Our video analysis includes the following modules and functionalities:
- Perimeter Protection
- Object Detection
- Dynamic Blurring
- 2D & 3D Counting and Heatmapping
- 3D Tailgating Detection & Gate access
- Observation& Face Recognition
Further, we do provide software customization, adaptations as well as extensions as per customers’ requirements to support their special project’s needs.
Intelligent Perimeter Protection
Outdoor- & Indoor Zones, Buildings and premises in general are reliably secured with our intelligent perimeter protection. Early alarms are triggered by unwanted intruders detected with our easy to configure perimeter protection.
Our algorithms, are very stable with excellent false alarm rates. Furthermore, we do support various scenarios for proximity detection ranging from crawling to sprint.
The configuration of our perimeter protection is very user friendly to configure and offers a simple zone system. Of course, we do allow the combination of several parameters like speed, direction and retention time
A specialised filter algorithm(based on artificial intelligence) supports the avoidance of unwanted alarms. For improved accuracy, special conditions of a certain protected zone can be trained by machine learningto improveefficiency in perimeter protection.
Object recognition for perimeter- and zone protection isprimarily implemented withnoveltracking by detection systems based on neural networks. A classifier algorithm is applied to the respective scene enabling the distinction between different objects.
Thus, several object classes can be tracked simultaneously and a holistic situational awareness is provided for the observed scene.
Based on that approach, our perimeter protection empowersour systemto detect unwanted situations and support complex setupswithin specific scenes to trigger alarms invarious scenarios.
Object Detection / Loitering
- Protects indoor areas against theft
- Detects unwanted objects (e.g. blocked emergency exits)
- Detects long-termloitering
- Detectsleft- and theft objects
- Simple configuration by defining the minimum and maximum object size to be detected
- Privacy protectionby video blurring
- Dynamic blurring based on motion detection
- Static blurring of fixed areas
- RTSP/MPEG4 output for integration into video management systems
2D & 3D Counting / Heatmapping
- People Counting and Heatmapping
- Optimisation of business premises and safeguarding
- Counting statistics, reporting and heatmapping for POS optimisation
- Area counting and statistics for security optimization
- Flexible dashboard for convenient analyses
- Automatic reports in PDF, HTML, Excel and CSV
- Separation control for personnel access locks
- Detects tailgatingusing 3D sensors
- Integration with existing access control systems
- Retrofits easily in existing access locks
- Easy to install
Observation / Face Recognition
- Face Detection and Recognition for Observationutilising Deep Learning
- Easy to use evaluation system with facial grouped reporting
- High recognition rate even with non-frontal faces
- Live video and forensic use cases are supported
- Black- / Whitelisting
- CPU or GPU based
- Simple configuration